What a fun day! I could tell it was the Hamptons boat. It looked like alot of fun. I enjoyed the slide show. Did Colby every get up on the skiis? Nice tan, Colby.
Looks like a blast! Go Steve - looks like you can ski just as good on water as you can on snow :) Seeing the pictures of Jeff & Sadie reminded me of when Josh & I were dating and went with you & Steve. I think that was the first time we had chocolate chews - I better go make some right now!!
4 comments:
What a fun trip to the lake! Who's boat?? Nice tan Colby!
The boat was the hamptons
What a fun day! I could tell it was the Hamptons boat. It looked like alot of fun. I enjoyed the slide show. Did Colby every get up on the skiis? Nice tan, Colby.
Looks like a blast! Go Steve - looks like you can ski just as good on water as you can on snow :) Seeing the pictures of Jeff & Sadie reminded me of when Josh & I were dating and went with you & Steve. I think that was the first time we had chocolate chews - I better go make some right now!!
Post a Comment